EARMOR M32N-Mark3 RG MilPro Military Standard Headset
OPSMEN EARMOR Tactical Headset M32N-Mark3 MilPro Military Standard Communication Aviation Noise Reduction Hearing Protector (Military Standard MIL-STD-416)
M32N-Mark3 MilPro is equipped with neckband for electronic communication headsets with sound pickup and noise reduction . The neckband is also compatible with the use of helmets at work and daily training, no matter which way it is used, it can be comfortable and stable. The Mark 3 headsets can enhance subtle environmental sound sources, track human voices and highly restore and optimize them, while blocking dangerous noises above 82 dB. It has 5 different sound effects modes to choose from, which can match differently. Use in task environment. The new modular design can be adapted to different wearing methods. The built-in EMI filtering system can effectively filter electromagnetic interference. M32N Mark3 headset (Communicable) is equipped with an adjustable angle microphone, a Kevlar pull-proof communication cable with Nexus TP120 connector, which can be connected to EARMOR M51/52 PTT for communication.
- Better compatible with different uses such as wearing helmets or daily training
- The contact surface with the head is small and comfortable when worn
- Lighter weight than other suspension systems
- Noise reduction rating NRR 22 dB
- Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
- 5 adjustable sound mode options, which can be better adapted to different environments
- Super fast attack time less than 1ms to avoid any noise impact
- EMI/RFI shielding designed and tested in military standards MIL-STD-416
- Clear voice tracking can improve speech intelligibility
- 3mm thick high-strength modified ABS plastic shell formed by integrated reverse moulding, light and durable.
- Runs on 2x1.5V AAA batteries, approximately 400 hours standby time
- M32N MARK3 headset can be equipped with U-174 military standard connector (NATO standard) and NATO military standard PTT
- The detachable microphone for M32N MARK3 can adapt to different usage habits
- Sealed silicone ear cushions that are comfortable and fit the face, prevent sound leakage, effectively prevent sweat, and are suitable for long-term wear
- IP67 water resistant
- Environmental compatibility according to MIL-STD-810G testing standard
- Comply with CE / RoSH / FCC standards and hearing protection of equipment certification.
1pcs M32N-Mark3 MilPro Electronic Hearing Protector (No included other products )